admin
10/15/2022, 05:20 PM

Topic has 8 Posts

admin

admin
Administration
31 Posts
User since:

Certified Acceptance Corp (CAC) announced the formation of CAC Grading Service, which will begin operation in the first quarter of 2023.

The service will initially be offered to existing CAC members, who will be contacted by letter. The 3,000 members will be informed of the initial services and plans for upcoming services. But the initial focus still will be U.S. coins.

CAC Grading Service will be based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

What do you think about it? Will you guys submit your coins for grading to this new CAC Grading Service?

DanCooper

DanCooper
2 Posts
User since:
On 10/15/2022, 04:11 PM, admin said:

What do you think about it? Will you guys submit your coins for grading to this new CAC Grading Service?

I will submit some coins to test it out and see how it goes.

bradley78

bradley78
6 Posts
User since:

We may need an another company a few years from now that will “CAC” the new CAC service. 🤪

bradley78

bradley78
6 Posts
User since:

But I will give it a try at least once to own a first generation CAC slab.

goldshop

goldshop
6 Posts
User since:
On 10/15/2022, 04:11 PM, admin said:

Will do if the coins bring a premium in auctions and sales. Also hopefully turnaround time will be better than now…

tonedcoin

tonedcoin
3 Posts
User since:

More competition means better choices and quality. I wonder what the holder will look like.

petecoins

petecoins
1 Post
User since:
On 10/15/2022, 06:11 PM, admin said:

What do you think about it?

I don’t like it — I think the value of existing CAC stickers will go down after that. We’ll be gaining another grading service, but losing the existing CAC program. I think that’s a net loss.