What are the best gold coins for investment now?

billy
05/07/2022, 06:55 PM

Topic has 3 Posts

billy

billy
1 Post
User since:

Newbie here.

I have only 15K to invest and I believe that gold is the only option during these difficult times to save the money. So, I thought it would be a right thing to let forum members help me out with the decision on what to buy.

PS. I am looking for a long term investment rather than short term.

admin

admin
Administration
31 Posts
User since:

If you are looking to invest, don’t buy coins from the US Mint and be careful with other bullion offering websites. Their premiums will turn your investment into an immediate loss. If you’re buying bullion coins for hedging or investment purposes, then you have to buy this material as close to spot prices as you can possibly achieve.

I personally feel the pre-1933 US gold coins are the best value for your money right now. And as bonus it includes some historical and collectible value.

Btw, when our Sensible Collector marketplace will be open for public we’ll have the best prices in USA.

goldshop

goldshop
6 Posts
User since:

You’ve been given good advice but I will add that if you buy give it lots of time before you sell. If you decide to buy a modern bullion coins then American Eagle and American Buffalo are the most popular ones.